Working as a Senior Computer Scientist at in the AEM Cloud Foundation team at Adobe, Robert Munteanu is a software developer with a passion for Open Source. He contributes to multiple Open Source projects, such as Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit, MantisBT and the Eclipse Plugin for ReviewBoard. Robert is a frequent conference speaker, having spoken at Devoxx, ApacheCon and EclipseCon.
Talks from other years
- Resource Resolution and Mapping - Fun and Simple (2021)
- Escape the defaults - configuring Sling to behave like AEM as a Cloud Service (2020)
- Cloud-Native Sling (2019)
- From monolith to modules - breaking apart a one size fits all product into modules (2019)
- What’s new in the Sling developer tooling? (2018)
- Scaling up development of a modular code base (2017)
- Zero downtime deployments for the Sling-based apps using Docker (2017)
- Sling IDE Tooling (2016)
- So how do I test my Sling application? (2015)
- Sling IDE tooling (2014)
- Sling IDE Tooling (2013)
Make your ideas matter
Like all conferences, adaptTo() lives from the active participation of the community members and the commitment of the speakers. The speakers at adaptTo() are among the best in their field. They know exactly what they are talking about and they know exactly who they are talking to - experts like themselves.
Here's why we think you should become a speaker at adaptTo()
- Share your Ideas
Speaking at a conference is the best way to share your ideas, stories, and experiences with others and get face to face feedback from experts. It can also help you build or enhance your reputation as an expert – not only to your peers, but also to your clients. Clients like doing business with those that are celebrated by their peers.
- Expand your skills
Conferences give you the chance to practice or improve one of the most important soft skills for every career: presentation and communication. So no matter if your are a stage pro or a newbie to the stage, adaptTo() is a great way to slowly build or further enhance your skill to present your ideas and works to a live audience.
- Get published
We will publish a video recording of your talk and the presentation after the conference, it will get part of our ever-growing talk archive.
- Save money
As a speaker you also will of course get free entrance. And yes, there is a speaker shirt.