Carsten Ziegeler is working as a Principal Scientist at Adobe Research Switzerland and spends most of his time on architectural and infrastructure topics.
Working for over 30 years in open source projects, Carsten is a member of the Apache Software Foundation and heavily participates in several Apache communities including Apache Sling and Apache Felix. He is a frequent speaker on technology and open source conferences. Carsten participates in the OSGi Core Platform and Enterprise expert groups and is on the Board of Directors of the OSGi Alliance.
Talks from other years
- AEM Cloud Service from a Developer Perspective (2021)
- Panel Discussion: AEM as a Cloud Service (2021)
- Keynote: A cloud-native AEM (2020)
- Panel Discussion: AEM as a Cloud Service (2020)
- Connect Apache Sling to Your Content (2019)
- The newest OSGi specs: CDI integration and R8 (2019)
- Integrating AEM with the Blockchain (2018)
- Java9 and OSGi R7 with Apache Felix and Sling (2018)
- Dockerizing apps for the Deployment Platform of the Month with OSGi (2017)
- Smart IoT on OSGi with Apache OpenWhisk (2017)
- Microservices and IoT with AEM (2016)
- OSGi R7 (2016)
- Creating an all-purpose REST API for Cloud services using Apache Felix and Sling (2015)
- Maximize the power of OSGi in AEM (2015)
- Keynote: Apache Sling - Crystal Ball (2014)
- Sling Resource Merger (2014)
- Distributed Eventing and Jobs (2013)
- Keynote: Apache Sling Changes (2013)
- Status of Apache Sling (2012)
- The Power of the Apache Sling Resource API (2012)
- Managing your application with Apache Sling Launchpad and OSGi Installer (2011)
- The Future of Apache Sling (2011)
Make your ideas matter
Like all conferences, adaptTo() lives from the active participation of the community members and the commitment of the speakers. The speakers at adaptTo() are among the best in their field. They know exactly what they are talking about and they know exactly who they are talking to - experts like themselves.
Here's why we think you should become a speaker at adaptTo()
- Share your Ideas
Speaking at a conference is the best way to share your ideas, stories, and experiences with others and get face to face feedback from experts. It can also help you build or enhance your reputation as an expert – not only to your peers, but also to your clients. Clients like doing business with those that are celebrated by their peers.
- Expand your skills
Conferences give you the chance to practice or improve one of the most important soft skills for every career: presentation and communication. So no matter if your are a stage pro or a newbie to the stage, adaptTo() is a great way to slowly build or further enhance your skill to present your ideas and works to a live audience.
- Get published
We will publish a video recording of your talk and the presentation after the conference, it will get part of our ever-growing talk archive.
- Save money
As a speaker you also will of course get free entrance. And yes, there is a speaker shirt.