I’ve been working in software development for more than 15 years, dipping my toes into (almost) everything: from outsourcing for banking and telecom companies to building and operating a SaS GPS tracking solution, from small GUI utilities to high-availability large-scale transactional systems split across microservices.
I’ve been with Adobe for almost 6 years, helping on improving HTL and creating building pieces for AEM sites – the Core Components. The thing that drove me to push forward through all this time was creating software that helps people.
Talks from this year
- Meet-The-Experts Session 2 (2021)
- Panel Discussion: Core Components (2021)
- Quick Websites with AEM Site Templates (2021)
Talks from other years
- Core Components Status Update (2020)
- Panel Discussion: Core Components (2020)
- Hands-On Lab: Bootstrapping website development with Sling Models and HTL using Core Components (2018)
- Extensible Components with Sling Models and HTL (2017)
- Remote Resources (2016)