Jörg Hoh works as Senior Technical Architect for the Adobe AEM consulting in Germany. His primary responsibilities are infrastructure and architectural designs of major CQ5/AEM projects for various customers. He also focusses on knowledge sharing and is an active contributor to the ACS AEM Commons project.
Talks from this year
- Designing a cluster-aware application (2021)
- Lightning Talk: Why adaptTo() (the API call) is a good thing (2021)
Talks from other years
- Don't use the repository structure as your primary abstraction! (2020)
- Continuous content updates with Kafka (2017)
- Lightning Talk: Open Source is about Learning (2017)