adaptTo() is Europe's leading conference for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the open source stack Apache Sling, Apache Felix and Apache Jackrabbit Oak. Read more...
Next Event in 2023
The next adaptTo() conference is planned for September 2023 in Berlin. There is no conference in 2022 due to the global pandemic.
Slides and Videos 2021
adaptTo() 2021 was the eleventh edition of the conference. This year's adaptTo() was an online conference with 25 talks plus lightning talks and panel discussions and about 180 participants.
The slides and video recordings are currently available as "early access" to all participants of this year's conference. We will make them available for the public until the end of 2021. We may publish a few of them before as a preview.
What to expect from adaptTo()
- 3 full days, packed with expert knowledge
- 30 inspirational talks by experienced professionals
- 300 passionate attendees from all over Europe and the world
- well-organized event, this year as online conference
- a safe place to learn, share ideas and get connected
- an open minded OSS community
Whom to expect at adaptTo()
adaptTo() is well known and widely appreciated for its clear technical focus on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) and related OSS like Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit, wcm.io. So be sure to expect some of the brightest minds in these areas. And look forward to meet around 300 international conference visitors - all experts in their fields - who are just waiting to expand their knowledge and exchange their ideas in a relaxed atmosphere.
adaptTo() is for:
- AEM developers
- AEC experts
- Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, Felix und wcm.io enthusiasts
- frontend and backend developers
- systems architects
- AEM- und AEC-newbies with profound technical knowledge
Good to know
Date: 27th - 29th September 2021
Call for Papers
1st February - 1st April 2021
Tickets are for sale!
If you like to stay informed and kept up to date, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.