A programmatic approach to Adobe Target: EON's Next Best Action campaign
Adobe's testing & personalization suite Target is usually advertised as a marketeer-friendly "You don't need a Dev"-WYSIWIG solution, neglecting it's strong code-centric capabilities, one of them being the so-called "Formbased Activity".
Based on our client EON's Next Best Action campaign, we want to showcase a purely code-based approach to Adobe Target, which also makes use of Adobe's People Core Customer Attributes feature, an alternative approach to AEMs Experience Fragments based on customer's needs, and diva-e's own ttXp Target extension.
- 1:1 personalization even in logged-out state (without violating GDPR)
- Data-based (e.g. CRM) calculation of the most relevant offers & products for each individual customer (e.g. Up- and X-Selling, service offers, bonus actions)
- Over 100 different offers in different formats (e.g. Hero, Modal) depending on website & layout position
- Model-View-Controller Architecture
- ttXp-based Target Controller Activity
- Outside-Target real-time configuration (who, what, where, when) via JSON offer
- Content created within AEM, dynamically consumed via XHR request to the fragment's JCR node
- Automatically generated Web dashboard showing content & usage and providing test links
- Automated enrichment of client's third-party analytics suite