Stefan is Founder and CTO of pro!vision GmbH, Berlin. He is working as architect with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the underlying stack for over 15 years.
Within the Open Source world Stefan is Member of the Apache Software Foundation, Committer and PMC member for Apache Sling, Committer for Apache Felix and Committer and Founder of wcm.io and it's subprojects.
Talks from other years
- AEM Template Editor in practice (2019)
- Assets and Links in AEM Projects (2019)
- Lightning Talk: What’s new in AEM Mocks / AEM Client Libraries (2019)
- JUnit 5 and Sling/AEM Mocks (2018)
- Maven Archetypes for AEM & Cloud Deployment (2018)
- Context-Aware Configuration in AEM (2017)
- Ease Development with Apache Sling File System Resource Provider (2017)
- Lightning Talk: Use CONGA to provision your local AEM instance (2017)
- Sling Context-Aware Configuration (2016)
- Unit Testing with Sling & AEM Mocks (2016)
- Building AEM applications with wcm.io (2015)
- Sling NoSQL Resource Provider (2015)
- Application architecture with Sling Models (2014)
- What’s new in Sling Models 1.1 (2014)
- Rookie-Session: JCR & Sling (2013)
- Apache Sling RDBMS Mapping (2012)
- Apache CXF and Sling – Consuming and Publishing SOAP Services (2011)
Make your ideas matter
Like all conferences, adaptTo() lives from the active participation of the community members and the commitment of the speakers. The speakers at adaptTo() are among the best in their field. They know exactly what they are talking about and they know exactly who they are talking to - experts like themselves.
Here's why we think you should become a speaker at adaptTo()
- Share your Ideas
Speaking at a conference is the best way to share your ideas, stories, and experiences with others and get face to face feedback from experts. It can also help you build or enhance your reputation as an expert – not only to your peers, but also to your clients. Clients like doing business with those that are celebrated by their peers.
- Expand your skills
Conferences give you the chance to practice or improve one of the most important soft skills for every career: presentation and communication. So no matter if your are a stage pro or a newbie to the stage, adaptTo() is a great way to slowly build or further enhance your skill to present your ideas and works to a live audience.
- Get published
Thanks to the support of our media partner JavaPro, all speakers can submit their presentations as articles and have them published in the JavaPro Magazine
- Save money
As a speaker you also will of course get free entrance. And yes, there is a speaker shirt.