Jörg Hoh works as Senior Technical Architect for the Adobe AEM consulting in Germany. His primary responsibilities are infrastructure and architectural designs of major CQ5/AEM projects for various customers. He also focusses on knowledge sharing and is an active contributor to the ACS AEM Commons project.
Talks from this year
Talks from other years
- Designing a cluster-aware application (2021)
- Lightning Talk: Why adaptTo() (the API call) is a good thing (2021)
- Meet-The-Experts Session 2 (2021)
- Continuous content updates with Kafka (2017)
- Lightning Talk: Open Source is about Learning (2017)