The adaptTo() is an annual developer conference in Berlin with about 30 talks on three days.
It is addressed to all experienced developers who are using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the Adobe Experience Cloud, and rely on open source software such as Apache Sling, Apache Felix and Apache Jackrabbit Oak for their work.
The adaptTo() is initiated and organized by pro!vision GmbH.
2020 is the tenth edition of adaptTo().
Speakers attend for free, Apache Committers receive a discount.
28th - 30th September 2020
- "Trust us" ticket (Dec 24th - Jan 06th, limited to ten): 429€
- Early bird ticket (till May 31th): 669€
- Early bird group ticket (till May 31th, min. 5): 589€
- Regular ticket: 729€
- Regular group ticket (min. 5): 649€
- Last minute ticket (from Sept 9th): 899€
- Special price for Apache Committers: 299€ (please send us an e-mail for getting a discount code)
All prices including tax.
Cancellation policy: It is possible to cancel a ticket till Sept. 8th 2020. We will refund the ticket price, but have to charge you with 4% of the ticket price. You can always transfer a ticket to someone else. From Sept. 9th on it's no longer possible to cancel a ticket.
Call for papers
01 February - 01 April 2020
Announcement of agenda