adaptTo() is Europe's leading conference for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the open source stack Apache Sling, Apache Felix and Apache Jackrabbit Oak. Read more...
Slides and Videos 2020
adaptTo() 2020 was the tenth edition of the conference. This year's adaptTo() was an online conference with 35 talks plus lightning talks and workshops and about 200 participants.
What to expect from adaptTo()
- In 2020, the adaptTo() is a virtual online conference
- 3 full days, packed with expert knowledge
- 35 inspirational talks and 3 workshops by experienced professionals
- 300 passionate attendees from all over Europe and the world
- well-organized event taking place on a great online platform
- a safe place to learn, share ideas and get connected
- an open minded OSS community
adaptTo() is well known and widely appreciated for its clear technical focus on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) and related OSS like Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit, wcm.io. So be sure to expect some of the brightest minds in these areas. And look forward to meet around 300 international conference visitors - all experts in their fields - who are just waiting to expand their knowledge and exchange their ideas in a relaxed atmosphere.
adaptTo() is for:
- AEM developers
- AEC experts
- Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, Felix und wcm.io enthusiasts
- Frontend and backend developers
- System architects
- AEM- und AEC-newbies with profound technical knowledge
Good to know
Date: 28th - 30th September 2020
Location: Online Conference
Call for Papers
1st February - 1st April 2020
If you like stay informed and kept up to date, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.