Everything is a Component - Site Development with Composum Pages
At adaptTo() 2016 a first prototype of a CMS approach was presented and now the first major release of Composum Pages is available.
This talk demonstrates it's guiding principle 'Everything is a Component' in the development of both content components and CMS extensions as modular Sling components. It covers:
- A short overview of the Pages features
- An implementation example for a content component (with live demo)
- The development of a custom dialog widget (with live demo)
- The extension of the Pages tools (with live demo)
- 'How it works together' - live demonstration of the components usage
Composum Pages, the Composum Plattform and the demonstrated source code is provided via GitHub and free to re-use.