Radu is a Senior Software Engineer in the AEM Sites team at Adobe Research Switzerland. A member of the Apache Software Foundation, he also serves as a PMC member of the Apache Sling project. He is one of the engineering leads of the HTML Template Language known as HTL, whose reference implementation has been donated to Sling. Strongly committed to the Open Source world, Radu frequently contributes code to Sling, with his adaptTo() talks often ending up as Sling modules. His current research interests are around an improved architecture for cloud-ready Apache Sling instances.
Talks from this year
Talks from other years
- Apache Sling Scripting Reloaded (2018)
- Hands-On Lab: Bootstrapping website development with Sling Models and HTL using Core Components (2018)
- HTL/Sightly Compilers and Tooling (2016)
- Modern Web Applications with Sightly (2015)
- Apache Sling Generic Validation Framework (2014)