Georg Henzler has grown up with the web space from the very beginning and has helped enterprises to design their solution for it from the time when images were first added to their web sites. Today he shapes the way Netcentric delivers IT projects by continuously evolving the development process and automating infrastructure to the last slash. Amongst being a PMC member of Apache Sling and a committer for Apache Felix he has contributed to many other open source projects and talks regularly at tech conferences.
Talks from this year
Talks from other years
- Panel Discussion: AEM as a Cloud Service (2020)
- Sling URIs and the new URI Mapping SPI (2020)
- 7 Ways to Break AEM (2018)
- 5000+ unattended AEM installations in the last four years - is it DevOps? (2016)
- New features of the Sling Health Check (2014)