Why attend as speaker?
The adaptTo() is a community event. Therefore we encourage everyone to participate. By covering various facets of the overall topic Apache Sling, we set starting points for the community to discuss and interact. Since we can only cover our own perspective we do need your help to get the best experience for everyone.
As a speaker you also will get free entrance and a speakershirt.
- Default timeframe: ~30-45 minutes including the Q&As
- Please provide your expected timeframe with your submission
- Style: all kind of sessions are welcome
- Submission & questions via email@example.com
- Short summary (3-4 sentences)
- Style (e.g. front presentation, hands-on-session, workshop...)
- Material beside the slides (e.g. code samples that should be made available to attendees)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Integration of other frameworks
- Implementations based on Apache Sling
- Field reports of projects utilizing Apache Sling / Apache Jackrabbit / Apache Felix and/or Products based upon this stack (like Adobe Experience Manager/AEM)
- Hands-on sessions covering specific parts of the Stack (like Apache Sling CRUD or Apache Oak Extensions)
- Solutions supporting development based on the Sling stack (like Dev-Tooling or Sling Extensions)
- Best bractices (adressing topics like security, performance or testing)
- We will provide a standardized conference slidedeck (fontsizes, colors etc.)
- To make your codesamples avaible for download prior to the event provide them together with the manuscript
- The content of a livedemo should be summarized briefly to avoid overdraw
- Submission deadline: 01 April 2019
- Last opportunity to send in your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification: April / May 2019
- Till this date we will decide which sessions can be part of adaptTo() 2019 and get a feedback to you if we require some changes (e.g. when we identify overlap with other sessions)
- Final manuscript due: 01 August 2019
- Till this date we need the manuscript and corresponding material sent in for feedback and approval.