Bertrand Delacretaz works as a Principal Scientist for Adobe in Basel, Switzerland. He's involved in software design and development for Adobe Experience Cloud products, which use many open source modules, mostly from Apache projects to which his teams contribute extensively.
Bertrand served ten terms on the Apache Software Foundation's Board of Directors and is active in the Apache Sling project as well as helping projects join the Foundation as an Incubation Mentor.
Talks from this year
Talks from other years
- Repoinit: a mini-language for content repository initialization (2021)
- GraphQL in Apache Sling - but isn't it the opposite of REST? (2020)
- Lightning Talk: Folding Bike Contest (2019)
- Sling and Serverless, Best Friends Forever? (2019)
- Karate, the black belt of HTTP API testing? (2018)
- Get the cattle out! Let's build a large scale Sling rendering/processing farm (2017)
- Modern Operations with Apache Sling (2014)
- Automated self-testing and health check of live Sling instances (2013)